CW

CW

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SPIDER-MEN #5

written by Brian Michael Bendis    art by Sara Pichelli


Well ya know what?  Spider-Men is over.  And I loved it!  This is actually the book I've always wanted to see.  I honestly never understood why Marvel never crossed the Ultimate Universe with the 616 universe.  But if I had to wait all these years for it to finally happen in this story it was worth it.  Oh PS I think the reason the crossover never happened cuz that's a very DC thing to do and Marvel stayed away from that concept.  Probably a good idea.

Just about everything that happened in this issue happened the way it shouldn't have.  But that's what's so great about it.  From the opening fight with Mysterio to the ominous ending I very much enjoyed this story.  If I had any complaint about it it's that Peter Parker was more of the star than Miles.  I feel like they should've shared the spotlight but that's not really what happened.  But this is a small complaint in the grand scheme of things. 

Rating:

Five Mysterio Avatars out of Five



No comments:

Post a Comment