CW

CW

Friday, September 21, 2012

SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 CHAPTER 17

From start to finish I don't think there was anything I didn't like about this chapter.

Superman showing his admiration and respect for Batman.

Batman admitting to being glad that Superman didn't take his head off.

Barbara Gordon being the sidekick that kicks Batman in the pants when he needs it.

A classic Superman villain given a Smallville twist.

Chloe and Oliver.

Yepp.  Awesome stuff.  I really don't know what else to say other than I can't get enough Smallville.  I still see the actors in my head playing the parts and the story is so fluid I get swept up in it.  If you were ever a fan of Smallville now is the perfect time to get back into it.  This comic has everything that was great about the show but now on an unlimited budget. 


Rating:

Five Super-Bluetooths (blueteeth?) out of Five


No comments:

Post a Comment