CW

CW

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 9 #13

written by Andrew Chambliss    pencils by Georges Jeanty


Well we seem to be back on track with Buffy!  The previous arc where she was a robot was umm . . . what's the word I'm looking for . . . stupid.  Now that she is a human again and working for Kennedy is pretty damn cool.  The ending left our heroine stating that she couldn't take a high paying job (cuz she's dumb like that but we love her) cuz she's the Slayer.  Yes Buffy!  Yes you are! 

Buffy is one of my all time favorite TV shows.  The show took itself very seriously and at the same time didn't take itself seriously.  I'm happy to say that the comic book has done the same thing.  This particular arc felt like the TV show again and I very satisfied with it. 

I just need to say this: NO ONE is allowed to draw this comic other than Georges Jeanty!


Rating:

Five Tincans out of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment