CW

CW

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Justice League Dark #12

Written by Jeff Lemire      Art by Mikel Janin


I don't really know what I expected from this title.  The concept always intrigued me but I never really got into it.  To be honest the reason I started picking it up was because of Jeff Lemire.  His work on Animal Man has been nothing short of marvelous!  Because of that I became interested in this title to see where it was gonna go.

I'm not disappointed.  But I'm also not thrilled.  I'm trying to limit my weekly comic book intake to the titles that either get me super excited to read or at least are fun enough to follow.  This book has good writing, good art, good characters, but it's just not doing it for me.  I like Constantine but the character is just kinda meh to me.  I like Zatanna, Deadman, and Faust but again, it's just not the kinda book I'm really into.  Oh well.  I enjoyed the story but I don't think I'm gonna continue with this story. 


Except issue 0.  I will probably get issue 0.


Rating:   3 Houses of Mystery out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment